Training to adapt to new needs and training to anticipate the requirements that, at an individual or social level, aging and longevity pose, are the lines of action proposed by Silver Economy Group.
The courses are aimed at public entities (municipalities and other organizations) and private entities (foundations, NGOs, etc.) that want to offer their employees and users advanced training, as well as individuals who want to improve their capacities to be caregivers of Seniors, either because they have that family need, or because they want to dedicate themselves to it on a professional level.
They combine face-to-face and online participation, always with a practical and enjoyable component.
Training programs organized through a public or private entity, aimed at users or senior citizens interested in deepening their self-knowledge as a way to face longevity. Additional face-to-face workshops and emotional resources are offered.
- My vital motivations, what I want and what I don’t want to be and do: am I able to decide? And to say no?
- Am I too old to learn or change?
- The importance of managing my time.
- Positive thoughts to project ourselves.
- Enhance my emotional strengths.
Retirement preparation training programs for your organization’s professionals and senior users, as well as their partners.
- Aging strategies: emotional and physical preparation.
- Relevant legal and economic aspects.
- Leisure time management.
- New opportunities for personal and professional development.
As a tool for cultural change in your entity, the Senior User Orientation Course allows addressing the main aspects related to this new social reality and its impact on the care of this group.
- Relevant demographic and sociological aspects.
- The senior as a consumer: breaking topics.
- Senior user care: the differential aspects.
- Trends that are already on the horizon and should be known.
Training for relatives of seniors with limited mobility
At some point in life, those who were our support require our help to compensate for their mobility limitations. Sometimes this limitation is gradual, and at other times it comes from one day to the next.
Through this course we will teach you practical and technical aspects to be able to care for that loved one who now requires your attention.
- Hygiene and mobilization techniques: how to do it without hurting or injuring yourself.
- Management of my emotions.
- What professional options exist and how to hire them.
- Public aid.